instagram | twitter | github | cv
Hi, welcome to my website. I am an illustrator, designer, artist, and more recently a MSc student in Computer Science. I currently live in Toronto, ON, with Genevieve Simms and our measly beagle dog, Jack!
Over the years I've worked mostly as an illustrator. I taught for a couple years in Edmonton at the now defunct Edmonton Digital Arts College, and have since mentored up and coming illustration students. Some of my previous clients include:
New York Times, WIRED, Barron's, Slack, the Walrus, Reader's Digest Canada, The Hollywood Reporter, UD&SE, Broadview, Euroman DK, Runner's World, Transworld Snowboarding, Quill and Quire, Owl, Chickadee, the Globe and Mail, l'actualité, Swerve, Landyachtz Longboards, Sled Island Music Festival, ATB Financial, Lukes Drug Mart, Farrow Sandwiches, and more.
I'm currently finishing up a Master's in Computer Science at the University of Toronto as part of the dgp lab, where my research interests intersect human-computer interaction, visualization, graphics, and creative authoring tools. I feel lucky to be co-supervised by the wonderful Fanny Chevalier and Alec Jacobson.
- In The Dark, Lisa Deretesti Betik. Kids Can Press, 2020
- Ira Crumb Feels the Feelings, Naseem Hrab. Owlkids, 2018
- The Space Adventurer's Guide, Peter McMahon. Kids Can Press, 2018
- Innovation Nation, David Johnston and Tom Jenkins. Tundra Books, 2017
- Ira Crumb Makes a Pretty Good Friend, Naseem Hrab. Owlkids, 2017
- Liam Takes a Stand, Troy Wilson. Owlkids, 2017
- The Beginner's Guide to Immortality, Maria Birmingham. Owlkids, 2015
- It's Catching, Jennifer Gardy. Owlkids, 2014
- MSc Computer Science, University of Toronto (ETA 2021)
- Certificate in Computer Programming Applications, Ryerson University, 2018
- BFA, Alberta University of the Arts, 2007
- remote study, New York Studio Residency Program, Fall 2006
- Fine Arts Program, Grande Prairie Regional College, 2004