Welcome to my internet website. I am an illustrator and developer currently living in Toronto, ON, where the local time is 09:44am.
Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Some past clients include:
New York Times, WIRED, Slack, the Walrus, Reader's Digest Canada, The Hollywood Reporter, UD&SE, Broadview, Euroman DK, INC magazine, Runner's World, Transworld Snowboarding, Quill and Quire, Owl, Chickadee, the Globe and Mail, l'actualité, Swerve, Landyachtz Longboards, Sled Island Music Festival, Y&R Beijing, DDB, ATB Financial, RED the Agency, Lukes Drug Mart, Farrow Sandwiches, and more.
- In The Dark, Lisa Deretesti Betik. Kids Can Press, coming soon (2020)
- Ira Crumb Feels the Feelings, Naseem Hrab. Owlkids, 2018
- The Space Adventurer's Guide, Peter McMahon. Kids Can Press, 2018
- Innovation Nation, David Johnston and Tom Jenkins. Tundra Books, 2017
- Ira Crumb Makes a Pretty Good Friend, Naseem Hrab. Owlkids, 2017
- Liam Takes a Stand, Troy Wilson. Owlkids, 2017
- The Beginner's Guide to Immortality, Maria Birmingham. Owlkids, 2015
- It's Catching, Jennifer Gardy. Owlkids, 2014
I love creating interactive things with code, ranging from game/app development to weird generative stuff. I'm currently pursuing a Masters in Computer Science in the Dynamic Graphics Project lab over at the University of Toronto.
- (currently pursuing) MSc. Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Certificate in Computer Programming Applications, Ryerson University, 2018
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Alberta College of Art and Design, 2007
- New York Studio Program, Fall 2006
- Fine Arts Program, Grande Prairie Regional College, 2004